T-Series Youtube channel India has the most mobile users and cheap data. Also, India produces the largest number of songs and music videos in the world every year. Bhushan Kumar’s T-Series company is at the forefront of making music videos. The YouTube channel of the same T-Series company has now set a new record in terms of the number of subscribers globally. Actually, the T-Series YouTube channel has crossed 200 million or more than 200 million subscribers. It has become the first YouTube channel in the world to do so.
Important figures related to T-Series
- The YouTube channel of T-Series was started on 13 March 2006. In such a situation, in just 15 years, T-Series has become the world’s first channel with the highest number of subscribers.
- T-Series is the world’s first YouTube channel, which has a total of 29 regional channels in different languages in India. Its total number of subscribers is 383 million i.e. about 383 million. Whereas the views of these YouTube channels are around 718 billion i.e. 71,800 crores.
- T-Series YouTube channel has become the world’s first YouTube channel with 200 million subscribers. The videos of this channel get an average of 501.43K views.
- T-Series gets around Rs 1 lakh for a few seconds of advertisement that appears in the middle of the video of the Youtube channel.
- Every video of T-Series gets an average of 1.68 lakh views on Youtube. T-Series earns $1.32 million every month from its YouTube channel, which is more than the budget of a small Bollywood.
- Bollywood movies and music album videos are released on Youtube.
How T-Series Youtube Channel Subscribers Grow
- May 2020 – 140 million
- August 2020 – 150 million
- November 2020 – 160 million
- January 2021 – 170 million
- April 2021 – 180 million
- August 2021 -190 million
- December 2021 – 200 million