Malaika Arora is often seen giving tips to fans and followers to stay fit and healthy through Instagram. In the same sequence, Malaika posted a picture in which she was seen doing an upward mouth breath. Learn here how to do it and what are its benefits.
Bollywood actress Malaika Arora has been away from the silver screen for a long time. Despite this, she is in discussion every day. Sometimes because of his gym looks, sometimes because of the airport look, sometimes because of his yoga sessions and workouts. Malaika is associated with a yoga brand and is often seen giving tips to fans and followers to stay fit and healthy through her Instagram.
By #malaikasmondaymotivation, Malaika shared a picture of herself on her Instagram, in which she is seen doing upward mouth dogasan i.e. upward dog pose. With this picture of her, Malaika has also explained how to do this yoga step by step.
1. Lie down on the ground first.
2. Stretch your feet so that your toes touch the ground.
3. Spread your chest and fingers of hand too.
4. Breathe in and try to push yourself upwards on the strength of your hands. During this time, your hands and elbows will remain straight and lift your stomach and thighs a few inches above the ground.
5. Try to look straight or upwards towards the front in which you feel comfortable.
Malaika further explains that by doing this pose of yoga, your chest, lungs, abdomen and shoulders are stretched and this is a super pose through which you can make your year a super year.
of Upward Mouth Respiration – The body’s poses impress
– The spine (spine), hands and wrists are strong
– Butts come firm, tone and shape
– The organs inside the abdomen are stimulated
– depression, fatigue and Even sciatica pain gets relief