Cancer’s name is enough to scare. This fear is so much that people ignore the symptoms of this disease and cancer becomes dangerous. If patients pay serious attention to the symptoms and treat them as soon as they are known, the cancer can be completely cured. First stage cancer is expected to be hundred percent cured. Lokesh K. is giving full information by talking to experts.
Basic things about Bharti Cancer What is cancer?
There is a continuous division of cells (cells) in our body and this is a normal process, over which the body has complete control. But when the cells of a particular part of the body do not have control of the body and they start growing abnormally, then it is called cancer. As cancerous cells grow, they emerge as tumors (lumps). Although not every tumor has cancerous cells but the tumor which is cancerous, if it is not treated, it can spread throughout the body.
How it starts
Changes in the cell’s genes lead to cancer. Changes in genes can also occur on their own or due to some external factors, such as tobacco, viruses, ultraviolet rays, radiation (x-rays, gamma rays, etc.). Usually, the immune system kills such cells, but occasionally the cancer cells dominate the immune system and then the disease engulfs.
Not every tumor is cancer, without these
tumors are non-cancerous, whereas malignant tumors are considered to be cancerous. Benign tumors are not life-threatening and do not spread. It remains in the organ where it is, and from there it is removed through surgery. On the other hand, malignant tumors are blunt. They also attack their nearby organs and take them under their control. Their strength is so high that they separate from the tumor and enter the blood, as a result of which the cancer starts spreading to other organs of the body as well. This process of spreading is called metastasis.
These are friends of cancer
-Tobacco men have about 60% cases of cancer of the mouth and throat, followed by lung cancer. Tobacco is the biggest cause of all three cancers. Tobacco accounts for 40% of all cancer cases, whether the drinker is tobacco (cigarette, bidi, hookah, etc.) or the eater (gutkha, pan masala etc.).
– Drinking too much alcohol is also dangerous. Drinking more alcohol increases the risk of cancer of the mouth, esophagus, throat, liver and breast. Alcohol and tobacco use increase the risk of cancer manifold.
If fat increases in one’s body, then its weight increases. The enzymes present in this fat convert the male hormone to the female hormone estrogen. Increasing female hormones increases the risk of getting blood cancer, prostate, breast cancer and cervix (uterus) cancer. High calorie, junk food, non-veg consumption increases the problem.
-Infections such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HPV (human papillomavirus) can cause infections. Hepatitis C infection can cause liver cancer and HPV can cause cervical in women and oral cancer in men. These viruses are spread by unprotected sex relationships.
Family history parents or grandparents, cancer, etc. If the next generation has cancer, the chances of getting cancer increases by about 10%. However, it is not necessary that if the mother or father has cancer, the child will have it.
– Not being physically active, the physical activity or not exercising increases the risk of cancer. Do at least 30 minutes of exercise daily. However it is better to do 45-60 minutes of exercise. It must include cardio exercises (brisk walk, jogging, cycling, swimming etc.).
These 3 types of cancer are spreading fast, the government is looking for solutions
– Frequent X-rays, X-rays, CT scans, ultrasound etc. Radioactive rays reach our body and increase the chemical activity of cells, which increases the risk of skin cancer. X-rays or CT scans etc. should be done only when necessary. So 2 to 3 X-rays in a year is enough.
-Plastic research has been done on the fact that all types of plastics, after heating after a time, start leaving the chemical. The chemicals of plastic containers start to break down after repeated heating and then they are mixed in food. This can lead to the possibility of cancer. However, it cannot be said with certainty that research is going on on this.
– Increasing pollution in pollution cities is also causing the same harm to the body as the smoke of beedi-cigarette. Nitrogen oxide, sulfur dioxide, carbon monoxide, ozone, lead, etc. present in the air in excess of the fixed amount are causing cancer causing chemicals in our body.
These are the enemies of cancer
1. Catering right:Whenever you eat natural and normal things, you also remain healthy. Packed food, preserved food, fast food (which are not normal food), etc. are added to such things which are fresh in appearance, but in reality they are rancid. These are mixed by chemical and fresh. Do not eat such things. Also do not take fruits and vegetables without season. Avoid eating non-veg, especially avoid the consumption of red and processed meats. Choose healthy fats such as butter and saturated fats instead of olive oil. Drink lots of water, this causes the carcinogenic elements to come out with urin and reduces the risk of cancer.
2. Lifestyle fix:The way we have lived since childhood, we should also live ahead. It should not happen that you should change your good habits when you come from the village or small cities or see others. If we have a habit of getting up early in the morning and going to the park or field, do not change it to wake up late into the night.
3. Peace of mind: Lack of mental peace is the highest today. People like to live under stress. We lose our peace due to Facebook, WhatsApp etc. Even when sitting together in a group, people do not talk among themselves, just keep on their mobile and slavery to the Internet. If we do not share our feelings with others, then free oxidative radicals are formed inside us, which gradually damage the genes after accumulating in the body.
According to Ayurveda, 3 essential things
to avoid cancer…
1. Fix the routine: Waking up before morning sun, being fresh, break fast, lunch and dinner time.
2. Meditation on Ritucharya: All 6 seasons are necessary for the body. Be it winter or summer. Run the heater to avoid cold. Staying close to the heater for a long time causes loss of blood in the body. Instead, it is better to heat the whole house. You can take help of AC in this. When room temperature is below 23 degrees, it is detrimental to health. Eating seasonal fruits and vegetables is the best solution.
3. Observance of Sadvrat: Positive thinking is necessary. Whether it is about yourself or about others.